Here is just some of what you can do at Eco Venao…
- Rent a fun board and get surfing – Playa Venao is a fantastic break for learning to surf fast!
- Take a horseback ride and get a tour of the reforestation project, or go for an exhilarating gallop on the beach.
- Rent kayaks and venture out in Playa Venao bay – not for the meek.
- Check out the Games Room with table tennis, table football, darts and even a poker table!
- Take advantage of the beach volleyball court, while you take a break from the waves.
- Rent snorkeling equipment and discover the local underwater flora and fauna.
- Go for a hike up Las Escobas Creek to the quaint waterfall for a refreshing dip within the Eco Venao farm.
- Invigorate your body and soul with yoga classes on our fabulous beach-front deck.
- Rest and Relaxation – many of our guests find Eco Venao perfect for some much needed meditation